We have dozens of different solutions to your laboratory’s liquid heating needs – from a simple Immersion Circulator to economical Open Bath Systems to full-featured Circulating Baths with ramp and soak capability. 60 years of patented innovation and award winning technology are the foundation of all of our Heated Circulating Baths.
Create a circulating bath using your own vessel or a PolyScience open-bath tank.
MX Immersion Circulator
Working Temperature: 135°C maximum temperature
Temperature Stability: ±0.07°C
Safety Rating: DIN 12876-1 Class I (for use with non-flammable liquids)
- Suitable for tank capacities up to 28 liters
- Clamps securely to both straight and curved tank walls
- Adjustable flow
- Integral pump and heater coil protection
The MX Immersion Circulator should only be mounted to tanks with a working depth of 7.25" (18.4 cm) or more. It clamps securely to both straight and curved tank walls.
- Large, universal icon and English display
- On-screen prompts
- Single-point calibration capability
- For laboratory use only