With sleek lines and exceptionally large digital displays, our Circulating Baths are easy on the eyes. But even the most attractive lab partner needs to get down to business. So we've made our Circulating Baths exceptionally hard working and easy to operate and maintain.
PolyScience Heated Circulators
Precise. Reliable. Feature-Rich.
PolyScience offers almost 50 different solutions for your laboratory's liquid heating needs - from a simple immersion circulator to economical open bath systems to full-featured circulating baths with ramp and soak capability. Typical applications include warming of reagents and culture media, thawing or tempering samples, biological incubation, cell culture, enzyme assays or controlling the temperature of laboratory equipment such as chromotography columns, viscometers and densitometers.
- Working temperatures from ambient +10° to +200°C
- Temperature stabilities to ±0.005°C
- Capacitites from 6 to 28 liters
- Four controller types with large, intuitive displays and multiple communication options
- Large bath openings and easy to clean surfaces
- Swivel 180™ Rotating Controllers
- LidDock™ Lid Stowing System
- DuraTop™ Chemical Resistant Deck
PolyScience Integrated Heated Circulating Baths come with the following accessories:
- Reservoir cover
- Bypass tubing
- Male inlet and outlet adapters for 3/8, 1/4, and 3/16 (.95, .63, and .47 cm) tubing, 1/4 to M16 adapters are also included on 50Hz units
- 6 (1.83 m) standard grounded electrical cord with country-specific plug
Whether equipped with the entry-level MX Controller or most sophisticated Performance Programmable, our Integrated Heated Circulating Baths are extremely easy to use. Crisp menu architecture, screen icons and plain text prompts make it easy to navigate through operational settings and options.
Exceptionally exacting temperature control combined with a tap water cooling coil allow you to maintain bath temperatures at or near ambient with stabilities as precise as ±0.005C.
LidDock™ helps keep moisture where it belongs - in the bath. And accessing the reservoir drain is a simple as removing the Circulator's front panel.
A variety of communication and control options, including Ethernet, USB data logging, and computer control, bi-directional serial communication, and external circulation with remote temperature control, enhance functionality and applications flexibility.
All models feature user-settable high-temperature safeties as well as redundant over-temperature protection and comply with RoHS, WEEE, IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-010, DIN 12876 and are CE and ETL certified. Our DuraTop™ surface is cooler to the touch when operating at high temperatures.