With sleek lines and exceptionally large digital displays, our Circulating Baths are easy on the eyes. But even the most attractive lab partner needs to get down to business. So we've made our Circulating Baths exceptionally hard working and easy to operate and maintain.
Advanced Programmable Temperature Controller
Excellent precision and performance, highly intuitive operation.
Working Temperature: 200°C maximum temperature
Temperature Stability: ±0.005°C
Safety Rating: DIN 12876-1 Class III (for use with flammable liquids)
External Temperature Control Capability: Yes
External Circulation: Open- or closed-loop
- Time/temperature programming (Open-mode programs)
- Intuitive 4.3” (10.9 cm) SmartTouch display
- 11 languages: French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Hindi, Arabic, Italian, Korean, English
- Variable speed pump with open- and closed-loop external circulation capability
- Swivel 180™ Rotating Controller
- On-board connectivity: USB-A & B, Ethernet, RS-232/RS-485, remote on/off and external temperature probe
- Event scheduling (time & date) with real-time clock
- Review temperature trends for up to 10 days
- Multiple selectable “home” screens
- On-screen help
- Automatic and/or user-adjustable performance optimization
- 10-point calibration capability
Maintains temperatures with ±0.01°C stability. Displays actual bath temperature to 1/1000° temperature resolution and temperature trends from 4 minutes to 10 days. For more precise performance, the Advanced Programmable Controller offers advanced fluid tuning, user-settable temperature averaging on the display and temperature control of an external application.
Extremely easy to use, the Advanced Programmable Controller’s time/temperature programming allows you to create and edit programs quickly and easily. Settable time or temperature priority ensures programs run as intended. Plus for added convenience, you can preview, share or schedule a program to run automatically. The Controller can store 10 programs of up to 100 steps each.
Extensive connectivity capabilities enable you to control and communicate with your circulator in a wide variety of ways, including Ethernet, RS-232, addressable RS-485, USB-A and USB-B. For additional communications flexibility, you can even emulate the command protocols of other popular circulating baths and communicate with your circulator using an iPhone®.
On-screen help and intuitive touch screen operation make using the Advanced Programmable Controller exceptionally easy. Set-point changes, programming and operational changes are simple and fast.
Class III flammability rating (per DIN 12876-1), redundant over-temperature protection, high and low temperature limits and alarms alert you instantly to conditions that fall outside normal operating parameters. Lockout capability prevents unauthorized operational changes.