Our selection of purpose-built products is designed to accommodate specific testing and quality control needs, such as the calibration of temperature measurement devices, viscosity measurements, fecal coliform testing, plasma thawing, histological and beverage-aging studies.
To learn more about our Application-Specific Products, download our free information guide here!
Specifically designed for the following coliform tests:
- APHA, AWWA, WEF and EPA fecal coliform determinations at 44.5°C as specified in "Standard Test Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater" (19th edition). The membrane filter method or MPM method can be used.
- AOAC determination of E.coli at 45.5°C
- APHA, AWWA, WEF 7-hour Fecal Coliform Test at 41.5°C
- Defined Substrate Technology tests for E.coli and total coliform at 35.0°C
Temperature Range: Ambient +10° to 135°C
Temperature Stability: ±0.07°C
Safety Rating: DIN 12876-1 Class I (for use with non-flammable liquids)
- Ideal for fecal coliform and E.coli testing
- MX Temperature Controller
- 28 liter reservoir with hinged, see-through gable cover
- Large, easy to read display
- Large bath opening
- Large, universal icon and English display
- On-screen prompts
- Single-point calibration capability