Our selection of purpose-built products is designed to accommodate specific testing and quality control needs, such as the calibration of temperature measurement devices, viscosity measurements, fecal coliform testing, plasma thawing, histological and beverage-aging studies.
Safe, reliable thawing of Fresh Frozen Plasma (FFP)
for the recovery of Cryoprecipitated Antihemophilic Factor (AHF).
Working Temperature: Setpoint Fixed @ 4°C (Variable Setpoint 4° to 40°C on -V models)
Temperature Stability: ±0.1°C
Reservoir Capacity: 52.24 liters
Working Access (L x W x D): 20.6 x 13 x 12" (52.4 x 33 x 30.5 cm)
Overall Dimensions: 28 x 14.5 x 36.6" (71.1 x 37 x 93 cm)
- Setpoint Fixed at 4°C (Variable Setpoint 4° to 40°C on -V models)
- Thaws up to 24 units of FFP or Whole Blood (WB) simultaneously
- Bright temperature and elapsed time displays
- Built-in over-temperature and flow alarms
- Calibration capability
- High efficiency fluid filter, removable air filter, reservoir drain
- Hinged polycarbonate gabled cover